- 10 plus years of experience in cloud Native on Public cloud
- Interact with Client Architect(s), InfoSec, product managers and developers in order to envision, model and provide initial architecture
- models and designs that can be built.
- Develop system design, technical design, and installation instructions for Cloud Native applications
- Establish & Develop architectural methodology for all deliverables
- Review existing infrastructure for any issues and recommend solution
- Recommend changes on architecture and design concepts to improve efficiency
- Provide technical guidance and support development of systems
- Help document implementation guidelines and user manuals to aid in adoption of current and future state technology architecture for
- developer and user communities at Gap
- Facilitate the design and development of system architecture, cross business area projects and development teams
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocate clarity
- Highly technical with hands on Java development experience
- Azure platform experience
- DevOps exposure
- Ability to work in a product oriented development environment involving distributed teams
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and / or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge.
This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities :
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Qualification : Minimum 7 10 (3 years min relevant experience in the role) years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification : Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity / expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and / or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.