Columbia City, IN
a month ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions is in partnership with a prominent client in Columbia City within the manufacturing industry.
$1.00 wage increase every year through 2025! Job Summary:
- 3rd Shift: 10:30pm-6:30am ($17.55)
- Operates and monitors equipment and replenishes materials as needed
- Use hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications
- Assemble product on assembly line
- Keep work area neat and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- GED/Diploma Required
- Ability to perform repetitive motion in hands and fingers
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, and kneel for 8-12 hours in a day
- Must regularly lift/move up to 10lbs, frequently lift/move up to 25lbs, and occasionally lift/move up to 40lbs
- Good communication and listening skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Weekly
- Perfect Attendance Incentives
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions, a leader in the staffing industry for the past 33 years, continues our vision of ‘linking’ communities through employment. Peoplelink’s dedication to the safety, health & well-being of our associates, clients and communities remains to be a #1 priority.