Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled and motivated individual to join the Everlight Solar team as a Sales Enablement Assistant! This entry level position is a full-time, completely remote, evening shift. The Sales Enablement Assistant will act as a personal assistant to the Sales teams and a liaison between sales, project management, and customers. Administrative skills are necessary in this role.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams. If you want to join an up-and-coming industry with a top-notch company growing rapidly in the space, Everlight Solar is where you should be. Don't miss the opportunity to join the Everlight Solar team! Responsibilities:
- Work closely with CEO and Executive Team to enact company goals and strategies
- Attend company sponsored self-development and team building workshops
- Assist Sales Managers and Consultants on project completion
- Collect and present data for sales teams
- Communicate with customers to gather information
- Act as a liaison between sales and other teams
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- Experience with iOS and MacOS
- ABILITY TO WORK EVENINGS - 2 pm - 10 pm CT
Salary: $30,000 - $40,000 / year **Benefits Included**
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.