Fairmont, WV, USA
Welsh & Associates
a month ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
$20-25 / hour
Our client in the Fairmont, WV area is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant works onsite at this facility in the Fairmont, WV area.
Main duties include : DOT compliance, DOT driver files, insurance, registration, IFTA, mileage upkeep on all company vehicles, maintenance scheduling and record keeping on all company vehicles, new employee orientation, banking, work order preparation, timecard and expense report collection and reporting, fire extinguisher and eyewash monthly inspections, maintains SDS binder, record keeper on recordable and lost time accidents as well as workers comp reports, maintain usable and sellable inventories.
Job Qualifications :
- Learn and master DOT compliance regulations as well as software operation.
- Orders equipment and pulls data from elog provider.
- Train new hires on elog operation and DOT regulations.
- Maintain DOT driver and kit folders.
- Issues POs for all equipment.
- Manages sellable goods in the Philippi yard and preps shipments.
- Manages timecards and expense reports.
- MRR US banking bill pay, Per Diem, utilities, cell phones, etc.
- Maintains usable goods
- Conducts monthly inspections of all the fire extinguishers and eye wash bottles and stations.
- Keeper of all recordable and lost time accidents and workers comp reports.
- Updates company record maintains permits and pays fees.Bobtail driver mileage and fuel reporting.
- Vehicle files IFTA, state requirements, registration, insurance, mileage, schedule service, and keep documentation.
- Annual inspection and update of the company SDS binder.
- Create job folders that include JSAs, area job-specific documents, work orders, and BOLs if needed.
- Maintains and updates ISNetworld profile.
- Works effectively with coworkers and creates a positive working environment.
- Shows up on time and leaves at the appropriate time.
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE REQUIRED :
- Previous experience operating or maintaining a DOT fleet is a major plus.
- DOT and elog previous experience is a plus.
- Strong secretarial skills. Organized, able to communicate with clients and co-workers, relay messages, maintain office accounting.
- Ability to quickly assess problems and process workable solutions.
- Ability to follow complex written procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively within a diverse group.
- Resourceful and motivated self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for interaction with coworkers and clients.
- Ability to prepare clear and accurate documentation.
- Effective dealing with scheduling problems and / or changes.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable to drive rental vehicles.
- Must be 23 years of age (insurance requirement).