Administrative Subcontract Technical Representative (ASTR)
a month ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
UDR Consulting Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Subcontract Technical Representative (ASTR) opportunity for our customer in Carlsbad, NM for the WIPP Facility. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to recognize and suspend or stop unsafe acts.
- Must have strong communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Administrative, records and training coordination experience.
- Clear understanding of safety requirements that pertain to construction activities.
- Previous NQA-1 project experience.
- Experience with DOE Order 10 CFR 851.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative functions to ensure that the subcontractor is in compliance with the Statement of Work.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand all contractual requirements.
- Respond to requests for information from subcontractors, review change orders, process AR/VR's, maintain file copies of correspondence.
- Coordinate site access of subcontractors, prepare reports, maintain project data tracking, transition files/data packages for closeout, coordinate project documentation and complete corrective actions, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate meetings, distribution information and draft meeting minutes for projects
- Coordinate and oversee Training Program for Capital Projects
- Perform subcontract function for the assigned area(s) of responsibility including development of Scope of Work packages, ensuring compliance with designate subcontract requirements, regular field inspections and audits, daily activity reports documenting inspections and observations, and interface with subcontractor personnel either directly or through other Subcontractor Technical Representative (STR) personnel.
- Interface with facility management for work scope, estimate approvals and funding distribution and with project controls and construction execution for scope development, estimate and work control preparation and approval and construction planning.
- Interface with project management, DOE, design, procurement, field management and superintendents at different team levels to accomplish milestones in a safe and cost-effective manner.
Powered by JazzHR