a month ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brinks Home™ is a leader in the smart home and residential security industries. Our teams are committed to working together to provide a best-in-class experience for each other, and for the more than 1 million people we protect in the continental U.
S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
We are currently seeking a determined and dynamic Alarm Service Technician .
What you’ll do :
In this role, you are comfortable :
- With a working knowledge of how alarm systems work
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Interacting with customers
What you bring to the table :
- Experience with Alarm panels such as : 2gig, Honeywell and IQ2s
- Good driving record + Valid driver’s license (License is mandatory where required)
- All candidates will undergo a criminal history background check to obtain any applicable State / City regulation
- Coordinate with manager and dispatcher for the purpose of completing service and work orders efficiently.
- Inform dispatcher and or manager the status of service to take appropriate action.
- Request’s equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to complete job assignment(s).
- Maintains assigned vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Keep accurate inventory records.
What we offer :
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short- and Long-term disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral Program, and tuition reimbursement, Employee Resource Groups
What we stand for :
- Customer Focus