Assembly Electrical Assembler
Volt is immediately hiring (Mechanical) Assemblers for a local leading organization in Mooresville NC .
PERKS OF JOB;
As a Electrical Assembler you will :
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
- Cut wire using wire cutters
- Connect wiring to accessories such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, etc. using hand tools
- Conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical components and other electrical testing
- Perform spot checks on products and parts to ensure adherence to approved quality standards
- Understand and use computer programs such as SAP and accurately follow work instructions
- Use software provided on a computer to load PLC and HMI programs
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Notify supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
- Maintain clean work areas
- Work in a warehouse setting
- Perform all quality checks on inventory / parts prior to assembly
- Clean and inspect parts and disassemble returned units
- Perform basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
- Assemble / package product in warehouse manufacturing environment
- Receive, process, locate parts / product / shipments in warehouse; prep for assembly
- Meet / Exceed production standards; hitting goals and working safely at every point in the manufacturing process
Assembler candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration :
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Good hand / eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
- Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Ability to use power tools
- Must work well with others in a loud manufacturing or factory environment
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
We have job openings on both the first shift (Monday Friday from 7 AM 3 : 30 PM) and on the third shift (Sunday Thursday from 10 : 30 PM 7 : 00 AM)
Pay for this position is $27.00 plus overtime as needed.
Experience with the following is a plus :
- 1-3 years of related electrical assembly experience
- Prior electrical training / certification preferred
As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses built to advance your job skills.
Volts investment in you is real. We want you to grow in work and life let us help you reach for more!
Volt offers on demand pay through DailyPay, which allows Volt field employees to see how much theyve made each day and access this money at any time before payday.
Eligibility is based on the client you are working at. You cannot use DailyPay if you are paid via paper check.
Standard benefits offerings available are health, dental, vision, term life, short term disability, AD&D and EAP.
Volt is hiring immediately
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer