Lincoln, NE, US
Luma Marketing Group
Mar 19, 2023
We’re looking for someone with a bubbly personality who loves building relationships with their peers and customers! If you take pride in your skills and are looking to improve them, you’ll be a great fit at Luma Marketing Group!
To uphold our brand management standards and relationship status with our clients, we offer ongoing training; and we work in teams.
We pride ourselves on the amount of personal and professional growth our team members can experience, so if you're looking for a new challenge, look no further!
Cellular Sales Associate Qualifications
- Strong desire to win & grow
- Great communication skills, in-person and virtually
- Proficient with Microsoft office paired with basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work at least one day of the weekends
Cellular Sales Associate Responsibilities include
- Assist with marketing and promoting products and services
- Build relationships with customers, client, and vendors
- Directly engage face-to-face with customers in a retail environment
- Deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the brand.
- Drives sales through the engagement of customers, selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Ensure the company meets all customers’ needs to encourage repeat business.
- Find and address customers’ needs to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical and / or account issues
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Providing excellent customer service to help the client build and retain their customer base
You can expect
- Hourly base pay PLUS commission AND monthly bonuses!
- Paid training
- Full-time work shift with weekly pay
- Personalized Development Growth plan - catered to you, your needs, and your goals!
- Volunteer opportunities and team nights! - We take pride in our atmosphere here and want to make sure you love your career while feeling comfortable!
If you have previous experience in customer service, sales, marketing, management, or restaurant industry- we’re looking for someone like you!