Director, Revenue Accounting and Accounting Systems
3 months ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Description : GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES
The Director of Finance and Accounting Systems is responsible for leading and overseeing the finance and accounting systems for the company. Responsible for developing, directing, coordinating, and implementing system solutions that enhance and leverage the culmination of people, processes, and the use of technology to meet company initiatives.
The Director of Finance and Accounting Systems will work within the finance and accounting team and report directly to the EVP Controller, partnering with broader HOPCo functions to drive the long-term mission of the company to help medical practices, health systems, and payors achieve better clinical outcomes and reduce costs. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Serve as a subject matter expert for a complex business system
- Provide expertise to stakeholders to identify and analyze business needs to develop system requirements
- Serve as the first point of contact for finance and accounting applications and work with customers to diagnose, review, and resolve issues
- Modify and configure systems to meet business needs and stakeholder requirements
- Develop, analyze, and maintain new or current system processes and workflows
- Identify, evaluate, and implement new systems and solutions, or identify enhancements to existing systems; define requirements and specifications
- Develop and lead test plans, as well as other quality assurance measures
- Manage user account maintenance and user access/permissions
- Maintain relationships with vendors; work with vendors on bug fixes, new features, upgrades, and proper use of products
- Coordinate the development of trainings, demonstrations, and regular communication to end-users
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Oversee the development of projects and ensuring that internal and external team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Accurately document the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the project team, partners, and all relevant stakeholders.
- Be accountable for project results along with the project sponsor.
- Develop and manage project work plans to track and drive milestone deliverables throughout the project. Report progress in the agreed-upon fashion.
- Organize and manage meetings independently.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational, technical and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize quickly, and deliver results
- Strong computer skills
- Desire for continuous learning and growth
- Track record of successfully operating in dynamic environments and should be comfortable working cross-functionally to resolve issues.
Preferred Qualifications / Nice to have
- Master’s Degree and/or CPA preferred
- M&A experience
- Experience with Microsoft D365 and Coupa
Education : Bachelors