Environmental Services Aide
North Little Rock, AR, USA
Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas
a month ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pediatric Complex Care of Arkansas serves 58 children with special needs by providing long-term residential care.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time Environmental Services Aide for the morning shift 6 : 00 AM- 2 : 30 PM, Monday through Wednesday .
This is a part-time position for someone with open availability.
Task / Duties for Part-Time Environmental Service Aide :
- Empty all wastebaskets, as needed.
- Sweep and mop floors, as needed.
- Clean and vacuum carpets, as needed.
- Keep bathrooms, restrooms, and potty areas clean.
- Keep break areas clean.
- Clean and dust windows and blinds, as needed.
- Report any repairs needed to supervisor.
- Practice good aseptic techniques and hand washing.
- Attend in-service training as assigned by the Environmental Services Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical / Sensory Requirements (with or w / o the aid of mechanical devices) Repetitive
- Pulling Trash up to 25lbs
- Using cleaning chemicals
- Moving beds
Pushing clients in a wheelchair (weighing up to 175lbs) to safety during an emergency (e.g. fire, imminent weather)
Part-time hours : 24 per week