FOOD SERVICE, CONCESSION (PART-TIME)
Hot Springs National Park, AR, US
a month ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summary : Sell concessions to customers at various events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Sells concessions, including soft drinks and various food items, to customers at events.
- Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner following outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts acceptable forms of payment and issues receipts to customers. Follows standard procedures for cash handling.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts, ensuring that the cash drawer is in compliance with overage / shortage standards.
- Performs other duties such as replenishing condiments and general supplies and maintaining cleanliness concession area.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates :
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates :
- Life Insurance / AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)