$13/Hour + Benefits.
Title: Imaging Clerk
Reports To: Imaging Manager
Summary: This position is responsible for accurately preparing and scanning a high volume of data to
convert printed material into digital images within a reasonable proximity to department hourly average.
• Responsible for preparing and scanning paper documents according to customer specifications and
• Accept changes to those specifications and directions understanding customer needs may change.
• Utilize the automatic feeder and flatbed scanner to scan a variety of paper sizes.
• Set scanner parameters as identified for each job to ensure accurate handling per customer
• Responsible for daily maintenance/cleaning of scanner to ensure image quality.
• Responsible for logging document/box numbers assigned during scanning for future retrieval.
• Assist other team members with document preparation and indexing.
• Complete all other tasks assigned by supervisor or Director of Operations.
• Detailed knowledge of the digital scanning process including an understanding of how digital
• Ability to locate and select appropriate client files in the computer system for scanning into the
• Able and willing to consistently report to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
• Understanding of the need to set and meet departmental productivity benchmarks and quality
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Able to work both on a team and individually.
Work Environment: Must be able to tolerate heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and
walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb/balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must be able to
reach, handle, carry, and lift between 10 lbs. and up to 50 lbs. While performing job duties, the employee is
regularly required to talk, hear, read, and identify numbers for accurate order filling and receiving of material.
Education and Eligibility Requirements
• Must be able and willing to communicate effectively in English
• Must have skill and proficiency using a computer workstation and scanner systems.
• Ability to trouble-shoot computer problems as they relate to electronic document conversion.
• Must be able and willing to work overtime hours as needed.
Must have a positive and respectful attitude towards both coworkers and customers.
• Must be able and willing to follow Company policies and procedures.
Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the applicant for this job. Activities, duties, and
responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.