JOB TITLE: Patient Relationship Coordinator (PRC)
SUMMARY: The Patient Relationship Coordinator is the face of the clinic. The Front Desk experience team greets patients by their first name when they first walk into the clinic to provide a comfortable and welcoming experience during every visit. The focus of this role is to maximize clinic flow and efficiency through scheduling and effective communication. The Front Desk Coordinator quarterbacks the clinic by booking and generating leads, ensuring that the patients have all information needed, and schedule appropriately as to not overwhelm the staff or the patient during their visit. Enhancing the patient experience is key to this role.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact all new leads to schedule their first appointment. Create the new patient in CRM and EMR system. Supply the patient with all information needed for their first appointment
- If the patient is using insurance the PRC is responsible for scheduling initial appointments within the timeframe directed by the insurance carrier
- Call all new patients the day prior to their first appointment to confirm time
- Greet patients by first name and accurately check them in for their appointment
- For any new patients, help them with navigating the iPad and scan their insurance paperwork and driver’s license into the Electronic Medical Records System
- Must understand all appointment types and ensure that each patient is accurately scheduled to each
- Check schedule daily for the following day to verify accuracy of all visit types
- Ensure that patients are roomed in a timely manner. This may require communicating the arrival of the patient to the other clinic staff to assist in rooming the patient to reduce their wait time.
- If properly trained and working in a smaller volume clinic or a clinic with multiple Patient Relationship Coordinators, a Patient Relationship Coordinator may also assist in rooming patients and recording their weight and blood pressure
- As patients conclude their visit schedule their next visit or confirm the date and time of an existing appointment
- Answer phone calls and assist with information within scope or take a message to deliver to appropriate staff for follow-up
- Create tasks for the Patient Experience Manager to call patients back or refill medications
- When medication arrives, the scripts need to be recorded as a telephone encounter in the EMR system
- If in a smaller clinic or properly trained a PRC may put the medications in the lab and organize for efficiency
- Check unpaid invoices each day. Send a call / text / email to patient if they owe a balance and continue follow-up until the balance is paid. Apply billing alerts to the patient profile in the EMR to resolve this balance before beginning their next appointment
- Fluent in the CRM system to write up invoices, take payments, input new forms of payment, and update subscriptions
- Must send cash flow to Lead PRC at the end of each week using CRM Analytics
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance, security, and confidentiality of all patient information, records, and data.
- Must be a professional who drives a positive culture and a patient first mentality as well as champions the Limitless brand.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain inventory counts of supplements and other office supplies. Stock the front beverage station and communicate to the clinic supervisor any supply needs
- Must maintain knowledge of LMMC products and services provided (TRT, Supplements, Peptides, and ED treatments)
- Must have understanding of the daily workflow of the entire clinic and understand how each role influences the other throughout each visit. Effective communication skills between the PRC, PEM, and Clinical Staff are a must.
- Preparing the rooms at the beginning of each day to ensure that TV’s and blood pressure machines are on. May assist clinical staff with other tasks to ensure that rooms are cleaned, stocked, and ready for the day
- Assist the Patient Experience Manager in the follow up process of patients that have missed appointments or have not been in within an acceptable amount of time
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Computer skills required: CRM; EMR; Quest; Inventory Software; Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional people skills and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Works well in a fast paced always changing environment
- Multi-tasking skills required
Why Limitless Male Medical Clinic?
Limitless Male is a fast-growing, unique, and team-oriented company that loves to take care of our employees AND our patients. If you are looking to be surrounded by excellence, to be inspired by your peers, to help make a difference, and laughing the whole time… then we need to talk! We also pride ourselves in offering many benefits including health insurance, Limitless Male branded clothing, discounts, a great culture, and more! This is a place you can come in and help men of all walks of life achieve their goals and simply be a better them.
About the Organization
What is Limitless Male? We are a men’s health clinic where every day, we open the doors to invite men of all ages to change their lives and get back in the game by becoming better husbands, fathers, and co-workers. We do it through various avenues of testosterone replacement, peptides, wave therapies, and many other ancillary products to help men feel their best!
Benefits and Salary
At Limitless Male Medical, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Flexibility and balance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Available
- Appreciation and recognition
- 401K Option
- Limitless Male Clothing Discounts
- PTO Accrual for Full-Time