ChampionX has an immediate need for a Quality Inspector located in Broken Arrow, OK . This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What’s in it For You :
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers through continuous improvement
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!
What You Will Do :
- Perform incoming, in-process and final inspections on assemblies and individual components per specifications, and drawings
- Complete inspection reports, related paperwork, and ensure all information is recorded accurately
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions for continuous improvement
- Identifying defects in parts, approving or rejecting items
- Checking if products are in compliance with company or engineering identified standards and requirements
- Identify ongoing quality issues and prevent potential production issues and make suggestions for improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Regularly and predictably attend work and be punctual
- Follow all safety policies and company-wide safety requirements
Minimum Qualifications :
- High School education or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing and / or quality environment
- Knowledge and skilled in the use of standard measurement techniques commonly used in a manufacturing shop, i.e. calipers, scales, gages, micrometers, meters
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as needed to complete reports
- Ability to communicate (read, write, and speak) in English
- Immigration sponsorship not offered for this role
Preferred Qualifications :
Experience with Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) equipment
Physical Demands :
Role is deemed safety-sensitive and may be subject to employer or customer drug testing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Medium work : Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and / or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and / or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and / or hands and arms.
Body agility is emphasized.
- Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
- Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knees.
- Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward.
- Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Picking, pinching, typing, or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand or arm as in handling.
- Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to customer or other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Substantial movement (motions) of the wrists, hands, and / or fingers to use a computer.
- The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as : visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and / or operation of machines (including inspection), using measurement devices, and / or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The employee is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles.
- The employee is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry.
Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX , we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best.
We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance.
In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA).
Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.