Looking for an exciting opportunity at a fast growing, employee-oriented company? Verista’s 500+ experts team up with the world’s most recognizable brands in the life science industry to solve their business needs. Whether it’s compliance, quality management, verification, validation, automation, IT infrastructure, data analysis, manufacturing, or packaging, we deliver solutions that are right the first time.
Verista’s experts include SMEs across the spectrum of pharma, medical devices and biotech industries. As a result, we’re uniquely capable of offering transformative, integrated solutions, new perspectives, and consistent results.
Our ability to grow is driven by world-class people who thrive in a team environment and share our mission to enable our clients to improve the quality of patient healthcare worldwide. Our talented and dedicated professionals are committed to making an impact every day.
We deliver solutions that are right the first time. Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Designing and developing automated equipment with programmable logic controllers (PLCs), Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), vision inspection systems, and robotics working from project timelines and customer requirements.
- Owning and managing development, design, and programming of equipment deliverables to ensure consistent, effective design and implementation.
- Visual Basic scripting for toolset and HMI parameter configuration.
- Rockwell Allen Bradley RS 500 and RS 5000 PLC programming.
- Rockwell RSView programming and implementation.
- Providing engineering level support and guidance in start-up and troubleshooting of automation equipment.
- Developing and executing automation-based test scripts to verify equipment is working properly and to specifications, including FDA and ISPE guidelines for validation.
We are looking for a talented engineer to grow our expanding team in Michigan! Requirements
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Scientific degree
- Strong data integrity, automation and validation experience.
- Experience with safety, GMPs, SDLC are paramount
- Cognex VisionPro toolset programming (for equipment engineers)
- Programming –Visual Basic
- PLC programming
- Validation and commissioning experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- 5+ years working with and programming automated equipment including vision technology5
- 5+ years experience programming, designing, troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLCs
- 5+ years with vision inspection software (any platform)
- Exposure to FDA regulated environments including validation experience
Because employees are the key to our success, Verista offers strong benefits and incentives including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Development
- Paid Maternity Leave and Parental Leave
- Travel Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Marriage Leave
*Verista is an Equal Opportunity Employer