Details : Stefanini Group is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies?
If yes, then this is for you! An exciting opportunity awaits, let us help you get started! Open to W2 candidates only! Position Description :
- This individual will be responsible for creating products to host Manufacturing Analytics Complexity algorithms
- Looking for someone with full stack experience, including Python and Angular, specializing in Angular
- This person should have 2+ years of experience in software engineering and testing, experience working in an Agile environment, and preferred experience working in Rally
- This person may have interactions with the client's leadership and needs to have good communication (both written and oral) and should feel comfortable not waiting and being told what to do
Skills Required :
- Practice software engineering excellence while developing web applications and tools from a backlog, employing paired programming and other practices
- Work with application development teams and be a change agent
- Help PDO teams adopt new ways of working and contribute to the client's institutional knowledge
- Advocate the use of Agile principles and other proven practices such as test-driven development (TDD)
- Become an experienced software engineer that can mentor teams on Agile ways of working, producing well-crafted code
Job Requirements Details : Experience Required :
- Coding experience in Python and Angular, specializing in Angular
- Passion to become a Software Engineer who's proud of clean code
- Automated testing experience (Unit, integration, E2E)
- Continuous Integration / Deployment (CI / CD) experience
- GCP experience is a huge plus, but looking for any cloud experience
Experience Preferred :
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who is curious and will challenge our norms to create fabulous user experiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, coordinate resources, and meet deliverable timing while balancing competing priorities and ensuring controls are met
- Ability to understand, internalize and implement our existing strategy and continue to refine that strategy as needed
- A high-level of emotional intelligence, and an ability to work with, influence, and build consensus among a diverse set of constituents
- Working knowledge of IT Policy
- Ability to identify product improvements using data and customer feedback
Education Required : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience Who We Are The Stefanini Group is a global provider of offshore, onshore, and nearshore outsourcing, IT digital consulting, systems integration, application, and strategic staffing services to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world.
Our presence is in countries like the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and more than 400 clients across a broad spectrum of markets, including financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities.
Stefanini is a CMM level 5, IT consulting, company with a global presence. We are CMM Level 5 company.