TOP PLACES TO WORK Assistant Property Manager at Mission Hill Apartments (NO WEEKENDS)
Monarch Investment and Management Group
a month ago
- Inactive Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join our TOP 10 company and be the new Assistant Property Manager! Help with renewals, delinquency and on-site clerical duties. Work at Mission Hill Apartments with Monarch Management (a Top Places to Work Company-We promote from within and are proud of our people!).
Property Management professionals, why just settle for another job when you can be growing your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking but has it pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success.
PAY: Up to $19+Renewal Commission! (avg. in this position make $35,000-40,000) + benefits package
+20% off rent
+$15 a check medical blue cross for single
+Up to 5% raises every year!
+3% match on 401K
M-F daytime hours 8:30-6PM
Paid holidays and 80hrs PTO your 1st year
Did you know Monarch had 60,000 units last year in 2021 and was a top ten largest national company in multifamily? This year, we have over 70,000...WE ARE GROWING-We want people like you to grow with us!
Mission Hill Apartments
10000 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
-Assists the Property Manager with all on-site property operations
-Ensure tenant renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible (Commissions paid)
-Responsible for building and maintaining a resident relations program
-Ensures property is leased at or above market occupancy at proper rent levels by showing and leasing apartments when leasing agent is unavailable (Commissions Paid)
-Assists Property Manager in ensuring all property marketing is current, accurate and at its greatest effect
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years' experience in multifamily housing
· Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate industry
software, YARDI preferred
· Have excellent verbal and written communication
· Demonstrate problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Annual reviews and the opportunity for a raise every year!
- $50.00 per apartment rented
- Up to $100.00 for each lease renewal!
- Paid education/training programs so you can advance your career
- Profit Sharing Potential
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
- Yearly Anniversary Gifts
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veteran Friendly Employer