Purpose : Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Checks outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to) :
- Follow order pick sheets to pull orders accurately and prepare them for immediate shipping
- Keeps supervisor / manager updated and aware of order progress and alerts them when a problem arises
- Promotes quality by demonstrating personal accuracy and thoroughness, while working at a fast pace
- Follows warehouse rules and procedures when it comes to organization, cleanliness, handling of partial pallets and grouping of parts by series
- Shows outstanding awareness of safety procedures, works in a clean and organized way
- Suggests ideas to improve company procedures
- Able to safely pull, load and unload palletized orders and incoming inventory
- Supports the execution of monthly cycle counts to validate inventory quantities
- Consistently maintains the warehouse inventory ready for the successful execution of cycle counts and audits
- Supports the warehouse organization, cleanliness and accurate pallet information at all times
- Supports proper receiving procedures, including detail count of shipments
- Must follow procedures to maintain orderly records of all received shipments requiring Certificates
- Maintains his / her assigned warehouse area organized clean and properly labeled
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Experience in a warehouse setting a plus
- Experience as an Order Puller or similar role a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to accurately count and solve simple arithmetic problems
- Must be able to work well with others as a team
- Must be able to understand and execute with the guidance of Lead or Manager with minimal supervision
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills
- Must work in an organized and safe manner
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment
- Perform general housekeeping
- Physical stamina and strength
- Must be flexible; able to work extended hours and weekends when required
- Attendance must be 98% or better
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
8 : 00am - 5 : 00pm (May have to work extended hours and / or weekends as needed)
Compensation : $16.00
Physical Demands :
The description below is intended to describe the general content and requirements for the performance of this job but is not limited to :
While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls;
reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- The employee must be able to lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Some duties may be removed at any time and new duties may be added as GTI continues to grow. If and as required under federal or state law, upon request, reasonable accommodations which do not create an undue hardship will be considered, discussed, offered and implemented (if accepted) to enable persons with defined disabilities to overcome barriers to the performance of essential functions of the position.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro